This assignment is the use of arts/creative arts to humanize the impact of corruption, to provide information that can inform public engagement and advocacy plans.
- Capacity Building
- Christopher Kolade Lecture Series
- Effect of Oil on Nigeria's Resources
- Effect of Oil on the People
- Effect of Oil on the Planet
- Elite Economics and Commonsense
- Homepage Slider
- Institutions and Key Organisation
- Integrity Articles
- Integrity Content
- laws and Regulations
- MACN Roundtables
- News Articles
- Oil Industry Oversight, Regulation and Management
- People Driven Interviews
- People Driven Movements
- Political Economy of Oil in Nigeria
- Power Plays
- Regulatory Conversations
- Scrutiny Newsletters
- Sustainability Issues around Nigerian Oil
- The Essence of Oil
- The Petroleum Industry
- The Quest for Change and Reforms
- The Slippery Path to Oil Production in Nigeria
- The Spirit of Egunje
- The Spirit of Egunje1
The MSMEStandards portal www.msmestandards.com is all about helping to build blocks for governance, controls and anti-corruption compliance in your businesses.
PEBEC Awards CBI the most engaged civil society partner for its contributions to improving the ease of doing business in Nigeria
CBI, in its commitment to building integrity in the business environment, hosted the 6th Regulatory Conversations on 5th March, 2020 at the Civic Centre, Lagos.
The Integrity Organisation invites you to the sixth Regulatory Conversations (RC6.0), themed: “National Identity Number: Matters Arising & Implications To Nation Building”.