TERMS OF REFERENCE
OBJECTIVE/PURPOSE OF ENGAGEMENT
To provide technical and administrative support in the implementation of project activities.
SCOPE OF WORK AND KEY TASK
(i) Support on Maritime Anti-Corruption Network (MACN) Projects
- Work with the Project Leads to update work plan and budget, to schedule and implement project activities.
- Provide technical assistance in the implementation of quality project activities.
- Communicate regularly with the Project Leads and the Senior Programme Officer to report on challenges and other issues that may affect the operation of the program activities.
- Provide administrative, accounting or finance support to ensure the smooth operation of activities.
- Support the IT Manager on the Help Desk activity of the project.
- Maintain accurate and up to date project/portfolio informaction.
(ii) Support on Corporate Governance Rating System (CGRS)
- Assist with the logistics of scheduling the Fiduciary Awareness Certification Test (FACT) for listed companies;
- Assist with the logistics for Stakeholder engagements;
- Ensure all adequate preparation is made for the FACT in-house Training for Directors;
- Assist with the Data Collation upon conclusion of the FACT phase of the CGRS program;
- Create FACT registration sheets and generate invoices;
- Update FACT scores and Training Sheets for listed companies;
- Generate FACT Training Feedback Reports;
- Maintain accurate and up to date project/portfolio information.
- Event Planning: Support in organizing and managing events including conceptualizing theme ideas, planning budgets, booking venues, liaising with suppliers and clients and presenting post-event reports.
- Provide support in interfacing with stakeholders and engaging with senior professionals.
Perform other assigned program and administrative duties.
REPORTING AND SUPERVISION
Reports directly to the Senior Programme Officer.
Duty Station: Lagos
Duration: Full time
JUNIOR PROGRAMME OFFICER COMPETENCIES, EXPERIENCES AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Candidates wishing to apply for this assignment should be resident in Lagos;
• At least a first degree or its equivalent in any Social Science program;
• Event planning (an essential requirement);
• Working with stakeholders including ability to engage with senior
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11th May, 2022 at 5:00pm. Applications received after this time will not be opened or considered.
Please quote “Application – Junior Programme Officer” and your name in the subject line of your email.